A Touch of Evil

Friday, November 25, 2005

the times


The times are not good. I had a rocking paper yesterday. 5 questions. 3 hours. Took one hour to solve the first one. Felt happy to have done it properly. Decided to speed up in order to finish rest of paper. 30 mins later... paper over!

How did this happen? Well I knew nothing in the rest of the paper! Absolute blank. To top it off I realize later my first question solution is also partly flawed. The same course has a hardware project submission for tomorrow. And I can bet our setup wont work. The times are not good but I can't seem to care about it anymore. Will be glad to pass and get done with it.

The times are cold. I felt the chilly wind when sitting behind on a bike on the poolside road. The December cold makes me nostalgic. Last December was a magical time for me. A scooty, MoodI, life, love, and insanity. Now another winter.. and a lot in store this time. Another MoodI, placements, life!

The times are cold. Sometimes you are sad. Sometimes you are excited. Sometimes you want to talk. Sometimes you want to be alone. But the times are cold. You always end up getting a frostbite.

The times are busy. ES exam today. CE project tomorrow. 3 forms to fill for placements. BTP presentation coming up. EDL presentation soon. 2 screwing papers. Lots of MI work to be sorted out. Busy times indeed. In the midst of everything, you still feel like squeezing out a few hours for some treasured activity or some recreation. But it doesnt always turn out the way you hoped though :).

The times are busy. I have been irregular with blogging too! This long post should compensate. I saw snow a year and a half back. Now its snowing again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home