A Touch of Evil

Sunday, February 12, 2006

about home

Even in my fourth year, I come home almost every weekend. My parnets insist that I must sleep over at home one night in a week. Sometimes I feel lazy. It takes me more thatn an hour to reach home and I dont particularly enjoy crowded local trains (prohibitive prices of petrol prevent me from driving home).

But everytime I do come home, I feel good. There is something about home. The amazing bed, the storehouse of chocolates, the food, the attention, VH1, hot showers, parents etc...

I dont have any siblings. The only people at my home are my two parents. They sleep early. After that I am to myself. Usually take a long shower, chat, surf the TV and nibble on some food or the other until 2 or so. My parents dont really bother to wake me up early. So I just about wake up in time for lunch the following day. However I can't stay at home beyond 24 hours. Start getting really bored and restless after that.

Being placed in Mumbai, I will stay at home for the next two years. My job would keep me out of town on weekdays and home on weekends, just like it is right now. Seems ideal....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home