A Touch of Evil

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

the world is not enough

I started my day by chasing the dwarf soldiers of Xesus through the snowy slopes of the Tartan mountains on a horseback armed with a long black whip and a cunning frown. By the time I had slain four of these vile bearded goons, it was time for breakfast.
I feasted on the golden harvest of the Eastern corn and drank from the springs of Werna. The refreshingly cool water quenched my parched throat and set me up for my next challenge.
It was time to unveil the truth, it was time to deliver the malicious cheiftains of the north into the hand of justice, it was time to rescue Goldilocks, it was time to shear the darkness of the Fallen Realm of Denethon and bring the jewels of Princess Sara back to the royal treasury.
Time was of essence, time was precious. The tolling of the bell tower broke through the silence of the marshes. The sweet song of the water nymphs intoxicated the beasts and birds of the empire.

And then I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home